8(a) STARS III Governmentwide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)
CYFOR has provided project management, multi-disciplined engineering, and consulting services for numerous NASA projects.
STARS III Contract Information
VOICE Joint Venture LLP
13750 San Pedro, Suite 635
San Antonio TX, 78232
Contract Number: 47QTCB22D0389
DUN #: 117434213 Cage Code: 8HPKO
Unique Entity ID: J1NKK4JGL1G5
Contract Types: Fixed Price, Labor Hour, Time and Materials
STARS III Points of Contact
Contract Type: Governmentwide Acquisition
Contract Ceiling: $50 Billion
Ordering Period: Five-Year Base With One Three-Year Option, Started July 2, 2021
Task Order Types: Fixed Price, Time and Materials, Labor-Hour or a Hybrid Blend
Contract Access Fee: 0.75%, The Same As GSA Schedules
Email Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
The VOICE JV has been awarded the 8(a) Stars III multiple-award indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity (MA-ID/IQ) contract designed to provide federal agencies with innovative information technology (IT) services-based solutions from award-winning 8(a) small businesses. Using 8(a) STARS III, customers will be able to access 8(a) firms through an established contract vehicle instead of traditional open-market methods – saving time and taxpayer money.
Voice JV is a joint venture created to provide technical solutions that address several critical IT services to include: (1) Data Management, (2) Information and Communications Technology, (3) IT Operations and Maintenance (4), IT Security / IT workforce augmentation, (5) Software Development, and (6) Systems Design.
- $50-billion program ceiling and five-year base period with one three-year option
- Sole-source task orders up to the 8(a) competitive threshold
- Contract types include fixed-price, labor-hour, and time-and-material terms
- Two focused scope sub-areas
- Ancillary services and/or equipment are permitted when integral and necessary to the IT services-based solution
- Access to exceptionally qualified 8(a) small-business industry partners
- Pre-competed, easy-to-use contract with streamlined ordering procedures based on FAR 16.505
- Complimentary scope compatibility reviews
- No protests on orders under $10 million, except on the grounds that the order increases the scope, period, or maximum value of the GWAC
- Allows for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements
- Enhances opportunities for 8(a) firms
- Offers flexibility of contract types to mitigate risk
- Offers access to contractors with demonstrated experience in either emerging technology or performance in an OCONUS location
- Facilitates integrated IT services-based solutions
- Enables federal clients to earn small-disadvantaged business (SDB) credit
- Saves time and money by reducing procurement lead time
- Promotes contract compliance and reduces risk of adverse audits
- Minimizes protest risk and supports timely order award for optimal mission support
Voice JV is focused on providing services to opportunities that fall under the NAICS codes that are predominately IT services. These include, but are not limited to, 541511, 541513, 541519, and 518210. The JV offers IT services ranging from simple to complex and services-based solutions such as IT help-desk support, information assurance, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence, and more.
In addition to the general IT services scope, 8(a) STARS III includes two focused scope sub-areas: Emerging Technologies (ET) and OCONUS Place of Performance 8(a) STARS III prime contractors, in the ET scope sub-area, to include VOICE JV, have experience providing evolving state-of-the-art emerging technologies such as technological convergence, robotic process automation, autonomic computing, and more. Prime contractors in the OCONUS scope sub-area have experience providing IT services in an Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) location.