Cyber Transition Project Manager
San Antonio, Texas
CYFOR Technologies is looking for a high-energy individual who will provide full-time direct support for Cyberspace, ISR, and Electronic Warfare research and development, program management, and technology transition. Provide direct management support for rapidly and successfully transitioning technologies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage with mission partners on behalf of the Program Manager by organizing, preparing for, coordinating, facilitating, supporting, and leading technology transition events, meetings, and discussions.
- Conduct requirements analysis and assessments and provide programmatic, technical, and operational recommendations for technology transition planning and integration of new capabilities.
- Provide in-depth analytic responses to requests and writing and editing support as required to develop required documentation and operations directives including programmatic decision support information to benchmark, forecast, and budget in future years.
- Apply thought leadership, best practices, lessons-learned, and innovative methodologies from government, industry, and academia to support technology transition planning for integration of new capabilities.
- Assist in planning, arranging, and hosting customer-sponsored meetings and conferences to include development of briefings and material/logistical support.
- Develop technology transition plans for AFRL/RI tasks by authoring technical information papers, reports, briefings, minutes, After Action Reports, and Executive Summaries.
- Assist in preparing, reviewing, producing and finalizing correspondence and briefing materials.
- Good working knowledge of Air Force cyber-related technologies and/or weapon systems
- A highly skilled individual who has an acknowledged specialized operations, acquisition, logistics, and technological aptitude and expertise in the specific tasks required for performance.
- Appropriate education and experience to receive guidance from senior level managers and work independently to accomplish assigned tasks
- BS in engineering or technical field from an accredited college or university; or
- 4 years of engineering or technical and military operations field experience
- 3 years of defense/industrial or acquisition experience in the field of expertise
- Must have an active in-scope TS/SCI clearance
- Experience serving as a principle investigator at an Air Force Research Laboratory
- Experience serving as a Program Manger research and development projects
- Technical understanding of cyber research projects
- Must be available to travel upon request (quarterly)
- Must have active DOD Top Secret/SCI clearance
To apply for this position with us, please send your resume by clicking the "Email Resume" link below and put the position title and ID number in the Subject Line.