Cyber Offensive Software Engineers and Developers
San Antonio, Texas
CYFOR Technologies is seeking multiple candidates for positions as full-time Cyber Offensive Software Engineers and Developers to support work performed for the Department of Homeland Security at JBSA Lackland in San Antonio, Texas.
We are seeking all experience levels of qualified candidates who thrive in a challenging environment supporting a broad and dynamic client base and for cutting edge software containerization research. We are evaluating all cyber and software engineering talent for emerging and on-going opportunities in the Austin and San Antonio TX region.
If you feel you have the right background, please apply! You’ll need the following technical experience and qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience in software container virtualization development and migration
- Demonstrated experience in container management (e.g. Kubernetecs)
- Demonstrated experience in software development in object oriented and scripted languages (e.g. ReactJS, AngularJS, NodeJS, and Python)
- Demonstrated experience leading teams on development activities (small to mid-size or development programs/projects)
- PostgreSQL experience
- Jenkins experience (preferably using Red Hat OpenShift and GitLabCi)
- Restful interfacing and integration experience
- Experience developing in a Linux server environment (preferably Redhat Linux)
- Object oriented software development experience with scripted languages such as Spring, Hibernate, Maven, Git, Jenkins, and SonarQube
- Test Driven development experience
- AWS services experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, required. Advanced degrees, highly desirable.
- Must be a U.S. citizen. Most positions require minimum of Secret with SCI preferred. A Full Scope Poly is strongly desired, but not required for hire.
To apply for this position with us, please send your resume by clicking the "Email Resume" link below and put the position title and ID number in the Subject Line.